Meat Export Sales Manager, German Market
My client, one of Ireland’s most successful meat processor and exporter are looking for a Meat Export Sales Manager.
This will be mainly for the German market with some business in Ireland.
Mainly based in Cavan you will be required to travel nationally and abroad.
The candidate will have extensive knowledge of the meat industry either in export sales, food service/retail business development or even an experienced butcher.
German speaking an advantage.
Responsibilities for the job of Meat Export Sales Manager, German Market
- Market and promote meat product ranges across Food Service and Retail
- Manage existing accounts and develop new business in the German market
- Develop strategies to create new business opportunities and penetrate target markets
- Some domestic sales involved also
- Negotiate and provide quotes and tenders
- Manage pricing and profit and loss
- Responsible for handling transport and logistics
Skills & Experience for the job of Meat Export Sales Manager, German Market
- Knowledge of the meat industry is essential
- Previous meat export sales an advantage
- German speaking an advantage
- Flexibility to travel nationally and abroad
- A tenacious and career driven individual
- Competitive package discussed on application
- Company Car
If you have the skills and experienced required for this job opportunity, please attach a CV below for the attention of Ambyr Medford, in complete confidentiality. For more jobs like this, please visit the Excel Recruitment website.