Meat Sales, Graduate Trainee
I have a superb opportunity for a Graduate to join one of Irelands most successful meat processor and exporter based in Cavan.
You will be career hungry, a go getter and will receive superb training in all areas of Meat Sales both national and international.
This job is mainly based in the offices in Cavan, but there are multiple sites across the country so as the role evolves their maybe opportunities to travel nationally and abroad.
Though not essential, a European language, a Food/Meat related Degree or Butcher experience is an advantage.
The candidate will learn all aspects of the Meat Sales Industry (Poultry, Beef, Pork and Lamb), selling into Food-Service and Retail.
Responsibilities for the job of Meat Sales, Graduate Trainee
- Market and promote meat product ranges across Food Service and Retail
- Manage existing accounts and develop new business
- Create new business opportunities and penetrate target markets
- Negotiate and provide quotes and tenders
- Manage pricing and profit and loss
- Transport and logistics
Skills & Experience for the job of Meat Sales, Graduate Trainee
- Extremely sales focused. A Hunter!
- A European language an advantage
- A Food/Meat related Degree an advantage
- Flexibility to travel nationally and abroad
- A tenacious and career driven individual
- A very attractive, competitive package for the right candidate
If you have the skills and experienced required for this job opportunity, please attach a CV below for the attention of Ambyr Medford, in complete confidentiality. For more jobs like this, please visit the Excel Recruitment website.