Excel Recruitment is seeking a Meeting and Events Coordinator for a well-known Dublin hotel and conference centre. This is an excellent opportunity to join a dedicated team in the fast-paced world of events management.
This job may suit a hotel professional with operations experience who is looking to move into a structured daytime role and will involve managing a diverse range of corporate and leisure events from enquiry stage to execution.
Key responsibilities of this Meeting and Events Coordinator job include:
- Management of large-scale meeting and events from enquiry stage
- Contract negotiation and developing relationships with clients
- Working with clients to identify their needs and ensure customer satisfaction
- Representing the property at trade shows and events
What you need to be considered for this Meeting and Events Coordinator job:
- Experience in and a complete understanding of hotel operations
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and leadership skills
- Creativity, professionalism and the ability to think outside the box
What’s on offer? €28,000 salary with excellent scope for progression with a growing Irish hotel group. Daytime Monday to Friday schedule
Should you be interested in hearing more about this opportunity, please upload your current CV to the link provided or call Brian on 01 8717676 for a confidential chat if you feel that you hold the relevant experience