Merchandise Manager – Dublin city centre
A really interesting opportunity for a Merchandise Manager has arisen to join our client’s fast-paced and ever-evolving head office in Dublin city centre. Working within a commercial and creative team, you will be responsible for forecasting stock and sales, creating reports that enable effective decision making, management stock, and providing relevant information to assist with the setting of budgets.
If you hold 3 years + Merchandising experience and are looking for a new rewarding challenge then please get in touch to find out more.
What you’ll do
- Forecasting – Update product line sheets, weekly, to ensure accurate figures for forecasting
- Ensure KPIs are met e.g. margin and sales targets
- Reporting – Create and maintain reports that enable effective decision-making in a timely manner, on a weekly, monthly or ad-hoc basis and present findings to management and clients
- Prepare and present Monthly Business Reviews to clients
- Conduct weekly trade reviews
- Stock management
- Manage intake and act to ensure that inventory requirements are met
- Budgeting – Provide relevant information to aid with the setting of budgets
- Identifying production and supply difficulties while dealing with any problems, or delays, as they arise
What you can bring
- Minimum 3+ years Merchandising experience
- Excellent Microsoft Office Skills
- A keen eye for detail
- Good judgement and decision-making skills
- Interest in technology
Salary: DOE & Benefits
Sarah Hurley is handling the recruitment for this role in complete confidentiality. Please upload your CV below and she will be in touch should you have the correct experience for the position.
For more jobs like this, please visit the Excel website.