Merchandise Planner – Childrenswear, Dublin city centre
Our client, a well-known fashion retailer, with a wide range of products, is seeking an experienced Merchandise Planner to join their Childrenswear team in Dublin city centre.
Working alongside the Buying team, you will use your analytical skills to forecast sales and manage stock whilst planning commercial ranges to ensure the business customer’s demands are met.
Our client offers the chance to work for a great Irish brand, a competitive remuneration package inclusive of generous benefits, and the opportunity to work in a successful Merchandise Planning team.
What you need for this Merchandise Planner job:
- At least 5+ years’ experience working in a similar fast-paced Merchandise Planning position
- Outstanding commercial awareness, with a strong understanding of the customer
- Speed to market – reacting to new opportunities as quickly as possible
- Strong people management skills, along with superb communication skills
- Excellent IT skills and proficiency in using and analysing high volumes of data
- Keen attention to detail
What’s on offer?Salary: DOE, plus an excellent benefits package
Should you be interested in hearing more about this opportunity, please upload your current CV to the link provided or call Sarah on 01 8148747 for a confidential chat if you hold the relevant experience.