Merchandise Planner – Footwear job, Dublin City Centre
This is an exciting opportunity for a Merchandiser Planner to join with one of the top fast-fashion companies globally. You will be a highly analytical Merchandise Planner with a passion for fashion.
You will work alongside the Buying team and will develop, plan with your team to achieve the best commercial results for the business.
Our client is on the lookout for the best in the industry who want to take their Merchandise Planning career to new heights!
What you will do as Merchandiser Footwear
Support negotiations and work with the Buying team to ensure that best business results and margins are achieved, identifying trading opportunities, priorities, and challenges and collaborate with Buyers to monitor performance throughout the season, maximise sales, and instigate relevant stock movements to limit risk.
Requirements for this Merchandiser Footwear job include:
- At least 3+ years’ experience working in a similar fast-paced Merchandising job
- Outstanding commercial awareness, with a strong understanding of the customer
- Speed to market – reacting to new opportunities as quickly as possible
- Strong people management skills, along with superb communication skills
- Excellent IT skills and proficiency in using and analysing high volumes of data
Salary: DOE, plus an excellent benefits package.
Should you be interested in hearing more about this opportunity please upload your current CV to the link provided or call Sarah on 01 8148747 for a confidential chat!