Merchandise Planner – Home, Dublin city centre
This is a wonderful opportunity for a forward-thinking and commercially driven Merchandise Planner to join our client’s successful Homeware department in Dublin city centre.
Working for this fashion retailer, you must be confident working with numbers and with your buying team to build an exciting and commercial range for your customers. Due to the pace of the business, it is vital that you are a confident and analytical Merchandise Planner, who is able to lead and manage a team.
If you are ready for progression or your next move into this exciting company, then please get in touch!
Key skills and qualities for this job:
- A proven track record in the role of a retail Merchandiser (5+ years’ experience)
- Outstanding commercial awareness, with a strong understanding of the market
- Well-developed commercial and business acumen
- The ability to be a team leader as well as a team player
- Strong people management skills, along with superb communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Excellent IT skills
Salary: DOE plus generous benefits.
Should you be interested in hearing more about this opportunity please upload your current CV to the link provided or call Sarah on 01 8148747 for a confidential chat!