Merchandise Planner Ladieswear job, Dublin city centre
Our client, a leading fashion retailer who offers their customers the latest trends at the best value, is looking for a skilled Merchandise Planner for their Ladieswear team.
They are one of the fastest growing retail fashion companies in the world with a passion for delivering affordable fashion products to their customers.
Candidates must hold excellent numerical, analytical and organisational skills with commercial awareness and a love for fashion.
Responsibilities of this Merchandise Planner Ladieswear job include:
- Supporting negotiations and working with the Buying team to ensure that best business results and margins are achieved
- Identifying trading opportunities, priorities, and challenges
- Collaborating with Buyers to monitor performance throughout the season, maximise sales, and instigate relevant stock movements to limit risk
- Managing and motivating a team to achieve the best results
- Encouraging, developing, and managing the training of junior members of your team
Requirements for this Merchandise Planner Ladieswear job include:
This position is largely analytical therefore the ideal candidate will have a strong numerical ability combined with a commercial outlook when coming up with solutions. Ideally you will be currently working as a Merchandise Planner within a fast-paced high street brand looking for a new challenge.
Salary: DOE, plus an excellent benefits package
Should you be interested in hearing more about this opportunity please upload your current CV to the link provided or call Sarah on 01 8148747 for a confidential chat!