Merchandiser – Fashion
My client is seeking an experienced Merchandiser to work for a global fashion brand. You will be joining a lively working environment and a brand that has seen consistent growth in the past few years. Known for having a strong culture of development and a fun and collaborative place of work, this is a place where you can really grow your Merchandising skills!
Excel Recruitment is looking for candidates who are currently operating at a Merchandiser level for a number of years as you will need to be comfortable dealing with a large volume of SKUs and managing a team. We are open to product background but are keen to hear from people who have great communications skills and those that enjoy motivating a team and driving the business forward.
- Working alongside the Buyer, responsible for setting department strategy
- Responsible for planning future ranges, considering past, present performance and upcoming trends
- Developing and managing department and category plans in line with overall financial objectives
- Coaching and encouraging junior team members
Experience you will need:
- 4+ years Merchandising experience
- Comfortable and confident managing a large number of SKUs
- Sound business sense and analytical skills
- Advanced skills in MS Excel
- Keen interest in fashion and trends
- Management experience
You will be rewarded with not just an attractive salary but with other generous benefits, and a chance to join a company where their people lie at the heart of their business.
Should you be interested in hearing more about this opportunity, please upload your current CV to the link provided or call Sarah on 01 8148747 for a confidential chat if you hold the relevant experience.