Merchandiser – Footwear job, Dublin city centre
This is an exciting opportunity for a Merchandiser to join one of the Irelands’ top fast-fashion retailer. You will be a highly analytical individual with a passion for fashion.
Working closely with the buying team, you will be responsible for the strategy, planning and trading of your department. As Merchandiser, you will maximise profit and minimise markdown, through sales planning, range building, forecasting, reviewing and balancing stock.
Responsibilities of this Merchandiser Footwear job include:
- Supporting negotiations and working with the Buying team to ensure that best business results and margins are achieved
- Identifying trading opportunities, priorities, and challenges
- Collaborating with Buyers to monitor performance throughout the season, maximise sales, and instigate relevant stock movements to limit risk
- Managing and motivating a team to achieve the best results
- Encouraging, developing, and managing the training of junior members of your team
Requirements for this Merchandiser Footwear job include:
- 5+ years’ experience working in a similar fast-paced Merchandising job
- Outstanding commercial awareness, with a strong understanding of the customer
- Speed to market – reacting to new opportunities as quickly as possible
- Strong people management skills, along with superb communication skills
- Excellent IT skills and proficiency in using and analysing high volumes of data
- Keen attention to detail
Salary: DOE, including an excellent benefits package and assistance with relocation if required.
Sarah Hurley is handling the recruitment for this role in complete confidentiality. Please upload your CV below and she will be in touch should you have the correct experience for the position.
For more jobs like this, please visit the Excel Recruitment website.