Merchandiser – Home & Living
Merchandiser – Home & Living, Dublin city centre
Working for this fashion retailer, you must enjoy number crunching and reporting, plus working hand-in-hand with the buying team to build an exciting and commercial range for your customers. Due to the pace of the business, it is vital that you are a confident and experienced Merchandiser, who is comfortable leading and managing a team.
If you are ready for progression or your next move into this exciting company, then please get in touch!
Key skills and qualities for this job:
- A proven track record in the role of a retail Merchandiser (4+ year’s experience)
- Outstanding commercial awareness, with a strong understanding of the market
- Well-developed commercial and business acumen
- The ability to be a team leader as well as a team player
- Strong people management skills, along with superb communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Excellent IT skills
Salary: DOE plus generous benefits.
Should you be interested in hearing more about this opportunity, please upload your current CV to the link provided or call Sarah on 01 8148747 for a confidential chat if you hold the relevant experience.