Our client is a leading Irish retailer, known for being a customer favourite, thanks to their wide range of choice and value they offer season after season, across fashion, homeware and food. A fantastic opportunity for a Merchandiser seeking a new challenge to join a thriving and innovative retailer has now arisen.
As Merchandiser for our client’s incredibly successful Homeware team, you will be responsible for ensuring the correct mix of stock is in the correct place at the correct time, in order to drive sales. You will be confident making critical business decisions and will manage the department’s profit performance through limiting risk, potentialising profit and managing stock. As a Merchandiser’s job is largely analytical, the successful applicant will have strong numerical and analytical abilities, along with a passion for retail.
The Day to Day
- Support negotiations and work with the Buying team to ensure that best business results and margins are achieved
- Identifying trading opportunities, priorities, and challenges
- Stock analysis and replenishment
- Range planning
- Forecast demand
- Reviewing pricing and the market
- Dealing with stakeholders inside and outside the business
- 3 + years exp. as a Merchandiser within a fashion retailer
- Outstanding commercial awareness and business acumen
- Exceptional analytical skills with the ability to process and use large volumes of data
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, target driven environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to present information and influence decisions
Salary: DOE plus generous benefits.
Sarah Hurley is handling the recruitment for this role in complete confidentiality. Please upload your CV below and she will be in touch should you have the correct experience for the position.
For more jobs like this, please visit the Excel Recruitment website.