Merchandiser – Ladies Accessories, Dublin, City Centre
Our client, a leader in Irish fashion retail, is looking for a highly skilled and confident Ladies Accessories Merchandiser to join their head office in Dublin city centre.
Candidates must hold excellent numerical, analytical and organisational skills with commercial awareness, and a love for fashion. Ideally you will be currently working as a Merchandiser within a fashion retailer looking for a new challenge.
If you are an experienced Merchandiser looking for your next career opportunity looking for your next step up the ladder – then get in touch today!
Responsibilities of this Merchandiser Ladies Accessories job include:
- Supporting negotiations and working with the Buying team to ensure that best business results and margins are achieved
- Identifying trading opportunities, priorities, and challenges
- Collaborating with Buyers to monitor performance throughout the season, maximise sales, and instigate relevant stock movements to limit risk
- Managing and motivating a team to achieve the best results
- Encouraging, developing, and managing the training of junior members of your team
Requirements for this Merchandiser Ladies Accessories job include:
- An excellent communicator, able to build strong relationships with buyers and other stakeholders in the business
- Excellent commercial awareness and a proven ability to drive profit
- Commercially astute and confident decision maker with the ability to communicate across all levels
- A thorough understanding of product are across markets and channels
- Product focused with a strong interest and passion for the fashion industry
- Must hold 3+ year’s experience at Merchandiser level
Salary: DOE, including an excellent benefits package.
Sarah Hurley is handling the recruitment for this role in complete confidentiality. Please upload your CV below and she will be in touch should you have the correct experience for the position.
For more jobs like this, please visit the Excel Recruitment website.