Merchandiser – Ladies Fashion job, Dublin city centre
Our client, an iconic Irish retailer, who offers their customers an exciting range of products, is looking for a highly skilled and confident Merchandiser for one of their Ladies fashion departments. Candidates must hold excellent numerical, analytical and organisational skills with commercial awareness, and a love for fashion.
You will be highly commercial and strategic with fantastic experience of planning and trading in a fast-paced retail environment. Ideally you will be currently working as a Merchandiser within a fast-paced high street brand looking for a new challenge.
Responsibilities of this Merchandiser Ladies Fashion job include:
- Supporting negotiations and working with the Buying team to ensure that best business results and margins are achieved
- Identifying trading opportunities, priorities, and challenges
- Collaborating with Buyers to monitor performance throughout the season, maximise sales, and instigate relevant stock movements to limit risk
- Managing and motivating a team to achieve the best results
- Encouraging, developing, and managing the training of junior members of your team
Requirements for this Merchandiser Ladies Fashion job include:
- 3+ years’ experience working in a similar fast-paced Merchandising job
- Outstanding commercial awareness, with a strong understanding of the customer
- Strong people management skills, along with superb communication skills
- Excellent IT skills and proficiency in using and analysing high volumes of data
- Keen attention to detail
Salary: DOE, including an excellent benefits package.
Sarah Hurley is handling the recruitment for this role in complete confidentiality. Please upload your CV below and she will be in touch should you have the relevant experience for the position.
For more jobs like this, please visit the Excel Recruitment website.