Merchandiser – Ladies
Excel Recruitment is seeking a passionate and fashion forward Merchandiser to join their high performing fashion retail client. This role is based in our client’s modern head office in Dublin city centre.
As Merchandiser, you will be responsible for overseeing one of our client’s key departments whilst trading the current range to maximise profit and minimise markdown. You will achieve this through careful forecasting and planning sales, reviewing and managing stock, and developing strategy alongside the buying team.
Our client promises a fast paced, challenging and innovative working environment where progression and opportunities are available.
Key responsibilities of this Merchandiser role include:
- Working alongside the Buyer, responsible for setting department strategy
- Responsible for planning future ranges, considering past, present performance and upcoming trends
- Developing and managing department and category plans in line with overall financial objectives
- Coaching and encouraging junior team members
What you need to be considered for this Merchandiser role:
- 4+ years merchandising experience
- Comfortable and confident analysing large amounts of data
- Sound business sense and negotiation skills
- Advanced skills in MS Excel
- Keen interest in fashion and trends
What’s on offer? Salary: DOE, plus an excellent benefits package
Should you be interested in hearing more about this opportunity, please upload your current CV to the link provided or call Sarah on 01 8148747 for a confidential chat if you hold the relevant experience.