Merchandiser – Menswear, Dublin City Centre
A wonderful opportunity for an experienced Merchandiser is now available in Dublin city centre. Our client is a well-known retailer who has a loyal customer base. They are seeking Merchandisers with opportunities across a number of different teams in the business as well as on Menswear.
Good numerical and analytical skills, combined with great organisational and IT skills are essential; as are a strong commercial awareness and a passion for fashion.
Responsibilities for this Menswear Merchandiser job include:
- Forecasting sales and stock levels to achieve planned sales and profit margins
- Provide regular analysis of product performance in order to maximise commercial opportunities
- Carryout range planning, ensuring a balanced commercial range
- Working closely with the buying team to produce required performance
Requirement’s for this Menswear Merchandiser job include:
- A minimum of 3+ years similar merchandising experience
- Experience of working with high volume of SKU’s and in a reactive fast paced environment
- Strong communication skills to get results from the people around you and to articulate recommendations on buys and present information to all levels of the business
Salary: DOE, including an excellent benefits package.
Sarah Hurley is handling the recruitment for this role in complete confidentiality. Please upload your CV below and she will be in touch should you have the correct experience for the position.
For more jobs like this, please visit the Excel Recruitment website.