Merchandiser Menswear – Dublin City Centre
A wonderful opportunity for an experienced Merchandise Planner has arisen on our client’s exciting Menswear team is now available in Dublin city centre. Our client is an energetic international retailer who is passionate about the products they deliver. They are seeking a confident Merchandise Planner, with opportunities across a number of different teams in the business, as well as on Menswear.
Good numerical and analytical skills, combined with great organisation are required for this job. This is a great opportunity for a new challenge with a leading fashion brand!
Responsibilities of this Merchandiser Job:
- Forecasting sales and stock levels to achieve planned sales and profit margins
- Identifying trading priorities, opportunities and challenges
- Overseeing intake, delivery and capacity of products
- Providing regular analysis of sales in order to maximise commercial opportunities
- Working with the Buyer to plan range and strategy
- Manage the development of junior team members
Requirements for this Merchandiser Job:
- A minimum of 5+ years of Merchandising experience
- Strong commercial awareness and passion for fashion
- Experience working with a high volume of SKUs in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent numerical and analytical abilities
- Build strong relationships with other stakeholders in the business
- Excellent communication skills in order to articulate recommendations on buys and present information to all levels across the business
- Advanced IT skills – particularly Excel
Salary: DOE plus generous benefits and assistance with relocation if required.
Sarah Hurley is handling the recruitment for this role in complete confidentiality. Please upload your CV below and she will be in touch should you have the correct experience for the position.
For more jobs like this, please visit the Excel Recruitment website.