Merchandiser – Menswear, Dublin City Centre
A wonderful opportunity for an experienced Merchandiser is now available in Dublin city centre. Our client is a well-known retailer with a loyal and fashionable customer. They are seeking a Merchandiser for their Menswear team.
Good numerical and analytical skills, combined with great organisational and Excel skills are essential; as are a strong commercial awareness and a passion for fashion retail.
Responsibilities for this Menswear Merchandiser job include:
- Forecasting sales and stock levels to achieve planned sales and profit margins
- Provide regular analysis of product performance in order to maximise commercial opportunities
- Carryout range planning, ensuring a balanced commercial range
- Working closely with the Buying team to produce required performance
Requirement’s for this Menswear Merchandiser job include:
- A minimum of 3+ years similar merchandising experience
- Experience of working with high volume of SKU’s and in a reactive fast paced environment
- Strong communication skills to get results from the people around you and to articulate recommendations on buys and present information to all levels of the business
- Excellent proficiency using Excel for reporting
Salary: DOE, including an excellent benefits package.
Should you be interested in hearing more about this opportunity, please upload your current CV to the link provided or call Sarah on 01 8148747 for a confidential chat if you hold the relevant experience.