Merchandiser – Menswear, Dublin city centre
Excel Recruitment is currently seeking an experienced Retail Merchandiser who will be a lead decision-maker with a proven record of driving a large retail business forward. Dublin city based.
As Merchandiser, working alongside the Buying team, you will use analysis and your expertise to forecast sales and stocks whilst using excellent range planning skills, to ensure you meet your required performance targets and give your customers a desirable product offer.
The successful candidate will be joining a company who are passionate about what they do and offer their loyal customers a great choice of well-priced fashion and life style ranges.
Skills and qualities, you need as Merchandiser:
- 4+ years Merchandiser/Merchandise Planning experience
- Love of fashion with head for figures
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent MS Excel and reporting skills
- Strong communication skills
Salary package: DOE, plus excellent benefits on offer
Should you be interested in hearing more about this opportunity, please upload your current CV to the link provided or call Sarah on 01 8148747 for a confidential chat if you hold the relevant experience.