Merchandiser – Nightwear & Lingerie job, Dublin city centre
Due to continued success, and a strong market proposition, they are seeking Merchandisers across the business, as well as Nightwear.
As Merchandiser for the successful Nightwear department, you will be responsible for forecasting and delivering the forward planning of the department. You will deliver sales in order to meet the company’s required commercial targets.
Responsibilities of this Nightwear & Lingerie Merchandiser job include:
- Range planning
- Management and development of the department with a customer focus
- Collaborate with Buying to achieve marketable ranges, trade the range and manage the performance throughout the season
- Formulate range strategy, utilising relevant performance data to support your proposals
- Manage profit performance through limiting risk, potentialising profit and managing departmental sales performance to achieve bottom line results
- Managing and motivating a team to achieve the best results
Requirements for this Nightwear & Lingerie Merchandiser job include job:
- A proven track record in the role of a retail Merchandiser (3+ years’ experience), to be able to ‘hit the ground running’
- Outstanding commercial awareness, with a strong understanding of the market
- Well-developed commercial and business acumen
- The ability to be a team leader as well as a team player
- Strong people management skills, along with superb communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Excellent IT skills
Salary: DOE plus generous benefits.
Sarah Hurley is handling the recruitment for this role in complete confidentiality. Please upload your CV below and she will be in touch should you have the correct experience for the position.
For more jobs like this, please visit the Excel Recruitment website.