Merchandiser – Dublin
Why our client
Our client is renowned for its innovative retail approach and customer engagement and has launched a variety of new categories and retail concepts in the last number of years.
This is a wonderful opportunity to join one of Ireland’s most reputable retail companies in a brand-new role.
As Merchandiser you will be responsible for the planning, controlling and monitoring of the budget, intake and stock of ranges in order to maximise sales and profit for the business.
Working alongside the Category Manager, as Merchandiser, you will collaborate in the delivery of sales and profits, whilst maintaining optimum stock levels for all brands and products within the business. You will also engage cross functionally within the business to bring the range of products instore and online to your loyal customers.
- The development and implementation of an omni-channel strategy delivering budgeted sales and margin targets and market share growth
- Range planning and ordering quantities agreed at selection
- Following up on order confirmations and delivery dates
- Managing markdown to achieve certain margin % and sales value
- Developing and managing department and category budgets in line with overall financial objectives
- Promotional Calendar
- Liaising with stores and the online teams
- Contribute cross-functionally to in-store and warehouse category stockholding and replenishment
- 3+ years of relevant Merchandising experience
- Organised individual with an ability to work to tight deadlines and under time pressure
- Strong attention to detail and strong around numbers
- Ability to plan and prioritise a varied workload
- Quick analytical thinking
- Good commercial awareness
- Maintains good relationships and works well within a team environment
- Ability to use Microsoft Excel at an Advanced level
Salary package: Up to €65k DOE plus benefits
Should you be interested in hearing more about this opportunity, please upload your current CV to the link provided. We will be in touch should you hold the required experience.