Amazing Merchandiser Opportunities – Dublin city centre
Are you an experienced Merchandiser at the top of your field with vision and a fast‐paced approach? Excel Recruitment is seeking an experienced and trend led Merchandiser with over 5 years’ relevant experience to join their well-known fashion-forward retail client. This role is based in their modern head office in Dublin city centre.
Why our client?
As Merchandiser, you will get the opportunity to work within an inspiring and talented head office team, where you will be afforded the ability to make a real difference in this multinational business.
They are one of the fastest growing retail fashion companies in the world with a passion for delivering affordable fashion products to their customers. This is a business that’s bringing ethical fashion and high‐profile brand partnerships together, to share the latest trends with the world.
Reporting to the Head of Merchandising, this role will involve:
- Weekly reports on sales performance, presenting relevant information on actual vs projected
- Analysing, interpreting and presenting data
- Daily sales tracking against performance
- Presenting information on smaller product ranges
- Learning to forecast sales to better develop sales plans.
What you will need as Merchandiser:
- Experience working within a fast-paced Merchandising role
- A love of fashion
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Team player
- Salary €60 – 80k DOE
- Flexible working
- 40% bonus
- CA €6k
- Health Insurance
- 27 days AL
- Generous relocation package
Should you be interested in hearing more about this opportunity please upload your current CV to the link provided or call Aoife McCaul on 01 8148747 for a confidential chat!