Multi – Site Senior Manager
Our Client, a successful and award-winning Lifestyle Retailer is seeking to recruit an experienced Multi-Site Senior Manager to support the overall operations and commercial management of the business.
Based out of Carlow / Kilkenny, the job of Multi-Site Senior Manager is to support the Directors and lead the management team with the overall business management.
Reporting directly to the CEO, you will be responsible for the smooth operation of the business in terms of Efficiency, Standards and Service whilst supporting purchasing and category decisions.
This job requires Multi-site management experience, coupled with strong business strategic acumen.
You will be influential, passionate and energetic with a strong background in people engagement.
Responsibilities for the job of Multi-Site Senior Manager include:
- Analyse sales trading reports and KPI’s with your Management team, agreeing plan of action where required
- Responsible for ensuring brand values and standards are adhered to at all times
- Agree and confirm all operational decisions on staff deployment, product movement, deliveries and store merchandising
- Lead, coach and develop your management team in delivering their goals, targets, margin and performance
- Ensure an amazing customer journey is delivered through product knowledge, store ambience, customer engagement and product selection
- Engage in weekly meetings with Directors to give an update on performance against targets
- Ensure the company commercial and visual standards are delivered
- Support Managers in recruiting, selecting, inducting, and training employees
- Make and ensure ranging and purchasing decision are in line with company brand standards
- Review merchandising guidelines, pricing, and product flow
- Identify trends and react accordingly with promotions and new product lines
- Apply pricing policies and ensure all purchasing procedures are adhered to
- Attend Trade Shows and support purchasing decisions on new products
- Source new suppliers and opportunities at all times
- Communicate and liaise regularly with the Warehouse, Purchasing, Finance and Marketing
Experience required for this job of Multi – Site Senior Manager include:
- 4-5 years Senior Retail Operations / Area Management experience essential
- Strong operational and commercial management experience
- Volume retail management experience is essential
- P&L management experience and strategic management exp essential
- Experience in managing large teams and operating at Senior Level / Director level
Should you be interested in this job opportunity, please upload your details to the link provided and Aislinn will look after your application.