National Account Manager- Food
A fantastic opportunity has become available for an experienced and energetic Account Manager to join an award-winning Irish food company, well-known as a market leader in their field.
Our client works across two state of the art office locations in both Monaghan and North Dublin. Applicants within commutable distance of both locations will be considered.
Reporting to the company directors, the successful applicant for this National Account Manager Job will be tasked with building and nurturing strong, long-standing mutually beneficial relationships with key accounts. You will be responsible for developing new business opportunities across branded and own label products and managing existing retail and food service accounts across Ireland, UK and Middle East. You will lead and develop an enthusiastic sales team using your knowledge and experience to ensure they have the training and resources available to meet and exceed targets.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a market leading, award-winning Irish food company, well known for their exceptional product and commitment to excellence.
Salary is €60-70k DOE and package includes bonus and company car.
The key responsibilities of this National Account Manager are:
- Identifying sale opportunities and growing portfolio of existing customers
- Developing and nurturing new and existing accounts
- Leading and managing the sales team and van sales
- Ensure sales and margin targets are met
- Preparing forecasts and plans
- Monitor industry trends and competitor activity and react accordingly
The successful applicant for this National Account Manager job will:
- Have 5+ years’ experience as a FMCG Key/National Account Manager with a leading food/ FMCG company
- Have built up good working relationships with Musgrave and Dunnes
- A 3rd level qualification in the area of food is a distinct advantage
- Be a ‘foodie’- passionate and knowledgeable about food and emerging trends in the market
- Have good knowledge of retail and food-service
- Be willing to travel nationally and abroad
If you have the necessary skills and experience for this National Account Manager job, please attach a CV below for the attention of Ambyr Medford. All applicants will be treated in the strictest confidence.