Night Shift Manager- Dublin City Centre
Our Client is looking to recruit a Retail Night Shift Manager for their store in South Dublin. Our client is a fantastic retailer with a high-volume convenience retail store in the heart of Dublin City and they are looking for an enthusiastic retailer to join their team.
This position is an excellent opportunity for a candidate in a senior sales assistant to step into a management role with an established retail brand.
Our client is a 24-hour business on the weekends so the Night Shift Manager will be expected to be flexible and able to work night time shifts.
The right candidate for this Retail Night Shift Manager Job will need to have the capability to step up and take responsibility for the store in the absence of the store manager, they will be an enthusiastic and dynamic individual.
The duties of this Retail Night Shift Manager Job are:
- Supervise the store as required
- Ensure that best practices are in place in the department including merchandising standards/store set up & finish and the running of promotions.
- Adherence to the communication process especially in relation to handovers.
- Assist the manager by keeping a focus on reducing waste and markdown in the department
- Assist the Duty Manager by keeping a focus on controlling shrink
The Requirements for this Retail Night Shift Manager Job are:
- Previous experience working as a Night Shift Manager or Supervisor in a retail environment
- A real passion for grocery retail
- Excellent leadership, organisational, communication and motivational skills
If you are interested in this Night Shift Manager Job in Dublin City, or any other jobs on the Excel Recruitment website, please apply via the link below, or contact Christabelle Pierce on 018148747. All applications are treated in the strictest confidence.