Staff Nurse – Premium Rates
Excel Recruitment are currently looking for Staff Nurse’s of all practices to join our team. We offer opportunities to Nurse’s of all experience and practice to work with a variety of facilities in Dublin and the surrounding areas. We pride ourselves on our fantastic payrates and flexible working hours that we can offer our staff. You have the power to control your own working hours and work as much or as little as you like.
Shifts are available in various locations in North and South Dublin, and Kildare.
With Excel Recruitment you will:
- Work the shifts you want to suit your schedule
- Gain experience in various working environments throughout Dublin
- Get paid weekly, and accumulate holiday pay entitlement
- Be offered shifts according to your own availability – work as much or as little as you want
- Be part of an experienced and qualified healthcare team
Our Requirements for a Staff Nurse:
- Active NMBI
- Garda Vetting must be completed through Excel Recruitment
- Must be able to provide at least 2 written references
- Hepatitis B vaccination proof
- Valid certificates for Safeguarding of Vulnerable Adults, CPR, Patient Moving, Infection Control, and CPI / MAPA (completed within last 18 months)
- Strong knowledge of HIQA Standards
The job of Staff Nurse will cover the following responsibilities:
- To plan and deliver a high standard of evidence-based individualised care
- To work effectively and efficiently in terms of time management, personal organisation and adherence to organisational procedures and work structures
- To cultivate positive relationships with residents and facilitate autonomy
- To participate in quality development and audit
- To reflect in practice the mission statement of the organisation through the provision of responsible, empathetic and professional psychiatric care
If you are interested in this Healthcare Assistant Job, or any other jobs on the Excel Recruitment website, please contact Kerry on 01-8717666 or 087-333 4452.