Search for your next opportunity
Excel Healthcare is delighted to be partnering with our client in Dublin 5, to hire an Occupational Therapist for one of their large transitional care facilities. This is a great chance to become a part of one of Ireland’s leading healthcare providers, whether you have experience in a similar role or are just starting out in your career.
This particular client receives patients from Dublin’s major acute hospitals and provides short-term transitional care on behalf of the HSE. The focus for patients is on reablement and Occupational Therapists play a vital role in helping patients re-learn and learn everyday skills, allowing them to become independent and return to the community. Our client offers a supportive and welcoming work environment, with strong clinical oversight for the Occupational Therapy department.
Responsibilities of this Occupational Therapist job
- Assess, plan and implement personalized patient treatment programmes
- Document assessments, interventions and patients progress appropriately
- Work closely with patients, their families and other MDT members to facilitate treatment planning
- Manage patient caseload efficiently
- Adhere to local policies and procedures as well as legislations set out by CORU
- Occupational Therapy qualification
- Active registration with CORU
- Experience working as an OT in the Irish Healthcare System is desirable
Benefits of this job
- Competitive pay and premiums
- Supportive and friendly work environment
- Subsidised meals
- Daytime working hours on a Monday to Friday schedule
If you might be interested in this role or other opportunities available, don’t hesitate to contact Caoimhe on 087 701 3426 or submit your CV below. Your application will be treated as confidential.