Ocean Freight Coordinator
Excel Recruitment has an excellent opportunity available for an experienced Ocean Freight Coordinator based in North Dublin.
Our client, a leading logistics company is looking for an Ocean Freight Coordinator to join their team.
Duties will include
- Provide first class Customer Service to all our clients and customers
- Develop and nurture relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Ensure the retention of current business customers and explore opportunities for growth
- Manage the efficient response to customer issues & complaints.
- Operational handling of shipments in conjunction with National Production Units
- Collate and process relevant paperwork and documentation required to import into Ireland
- Gather and prepare all import customs documentation to hand over to brokerage team
- Arrange transport of LCL and FCL shipments for Delivery
- Liaise with the Importer/Carrier/Origin offices all the way through from booking to the delivery to consignee, keeping customer updated at all times on delays etc
- All procedures and time frames to be followed as per agreed workflows & must be adhered to at all times.
- Any potential system problems must be advised to your manager immediately
- Minimum of 5 years experience within Ocean Freight
- Broad understanding of the freight forwarding industry
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills to communicate at all levels of the business
- Excellent salary on offer €40-45K
- Excellent benefits package including Health Insurance, Pension, Professional Development support
- Located in North Dublin
- Hybrid working options available after probation
- Lots of room for career progression
Should you be interested in this Ocean Freight Coordinator position, please upload your CV to the link provided or call Laurence Rogers on 01 871 7605. Unfortunately, due to volume, only suitable applicants can be contacted. For more jobs, please visit the Excel Recruitment website