Retail Off-licence Manager Job Cork
We here in Excel Recruitment are currently recruiting for an award winning Supermarket group based West of Cork City. Our client is opening a new Supermarket west of Cork City in the coming months and so our client is seeking an experienced Off-licence Manager to join their growing team. The candidate for this job will need to have a good knowledge and experience in the off-licence industry, experience in reaching sales, making orders for this department and ensuring the paperwork and pricing are kept updated. This job is in a very busy environment and you should have a strong work ethic and thrive under pressure for this job. Great opportunities for development and progression.
The requirements for the job of off-licence manager
- 1 years experience in an off-licence environment
- Certificated wine professional would be ideal but not essential.
- Excellent communication skills
- Man management skills
- Experience supervising a team or small number of staff
The duties of the job of Off- Licence Manager
- Liaising with the managers in the store
- Ensuring full availability throughout the off-licence, keeping up with popular trends and ensuring promotion participation is well managed. Assisting customers with the right selection of wines & beers
- Responsible for ensuring the off-licence is fully merchandised and kept to excellent store standards
If you feel you have the necessary attributes and experience for this Management job please apply by following the instructions below. If you are unsure if you have the right experience for this job, or if it’s not right for you, please feel free to call me on 01-8148747 as I am always happy to have a chat about the various retail jobs we have.
Candidates will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.