Retail Off-Licence Manager Job Cork
Excel Recruitment are currently seeking an experienced Off-Licence Department Manager for our client in Cork.
Our client is a very successful supermarket chain and they are looking for a dynamic manager to join their team. This is a progressive job opportunity as our client is highly focused on staff development and up-skilling. If you are looking to progress your retail career with a strong retail brand then this might be the role for you!
The ideal candidate for this job will be dynamic individual with previous experience in an Off-Licence Management role and proven people management skills.
Requirements of the Retail Off-Licence Manager Job
- 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Qualification in wine expertise an advantage
- Excellent communication skills
- passionate about customer service
Responsibilities of the Retail Off-Licence Manager
- Ordering for the department
- Ensuring weekly promotions are correctly merchandised
- Working with the Senior Manager in store
- Ensuring full availability throughout the Off-Licence
- Delivery of excellent customer service and product knowledge.
- Responsible for ensuring the off-licence is fully merchandised and kept to excellent store standards
If you are interested in this Off Licence Management position in Cork or other other Retail job opportunities on the Excel Recruitment website then please apply to Christabelle Pierce via the link below. All applications will be handled with the strictest confidence.