Off Licence Manager Job South Dublin
We here at Excel Recruitment have a wonderful opportunity for a Wine Expert to join one of Ireland’s leading Supermarket chains as an Off Licence Manager Job for their store in South Dublin. This job is perfect for you if you have managerial experience in an off-licence or in the alcohol department of a supermarket store.
The job of Wine Specialist involves providing excellent customer service by recommending wines to customers based on their individual needs. The ideal candidate for this job will have excellent wine product knowledge. This job includes working a mixture of evenings and weekends as well as day shifts.
Salary between €25-27k DOE.
Responsibilities as an Off Licence Supervisor:
- Providing exceptional customer service through providing advice on wine and food pairings
- Frequent liaison with senior management on store promotions and campaigns
- Maintaining excellent standards across the department
- Keeping up to date on all wine signage, pricing, and updates in order to efficiently communicate with customers
- Following company policies on health & safety
Requirements for this Wine Expert Job:
- Exceptional wine product knowledge
- Previous experience working in an off-license or alcohol department of a grocery store
- A passion for wine and food
- 2+ years working in the wine industry
- Availability to work during wine departments peak trading hours, including weekends and evenings
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
If you feel you have the necessary attributes and experience for this Wine Specialist Job in South Dublin, please apply by following the instructions below.
If you are unsure if you have the right experience for this job, or if it’s not right for you, please feel free to call Claire on 01-8148747 as I am always happy to have a chat about the various retail jobs we have.
Candidates will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.