Administrator / Receptionist Job in Dublin 17
We are recruiting for a daytime administrator / receptionist in Dublin 17. We are looking for someone with administration experience to work in a busy office. This person will offer admin support to various teams within the office.
Responsibilities of this Administrator / Receptionist Job in Dublin 17:
- Work closely with other departments to ensure all admin tasks are complete
- Maintain security by signing in/out guests, creating both employee and visitor badges when required
- Answering multiple-line telephones and routing calls as needed
- Ensure all files are kept up to date
- Ensure that the front desk and reception area is functional, clean, and inviting at all times
- Assist with reports and presentations as required
- Liaising with clients and suppliers in relation to queries, invoices and purchase orders
Requirements of this Administrator / Receptionist Job in Dublin 17:
- A minimum of 2 years in a busy office environment
- Needs to be strong on Microsoft office
- Must be an organised, neat and tidy worker with good attention to detail
- Must have a professional manner at all times
If you would like to apply for this Administrator / Receptionist Job in Dublin 17 please attach a CV and we will contact you accordingly. Please visit the Excel Recruitment website for similar live jobs.