Excel Recruitment is delighted to be recruiting for our successful retail pharmacy client. As their business grows, they are now looking for an Online Buying Manager to identify and monitor opportunities and to manage potential risks online. Working within their commercial team, the successful candidate, will be responsible for creating and delivering strategies to increase online sales. This is a newly created role within the business and hold primary responsibility for driving the online growth.
Candidates will have proven ecommerce trading experience, and will be adept at continually reviewing and advising on opportunities to improve our client’s sales.
Responsibilities of this Online Buying Manager job in north Dublin:
- Deliver the planned sales and profitability of our client’s online business through of long-term trading strategies
- Implement, own and effectively communicate a Trading Calendar including key events, new launches and promotions taking into account the group strategy
- Review newness, end-use, event and category planning: providing insight for commercial team to drive their own strategy and performance forwards
- Provide regular analysis of performance making suggestions on how to maximise commercial opportunities through in-season activity and trading
- Work alongside the commercial team to ensure a commercially relevant and curated range is offered to the customer whilst ensuring that online standards are met
- Develop and build strong relationships with the commercial, marketing and store operations team
Requirements for this Online Buying Manager job in north Dublin:
- Proven track record of accomplishment in online trading, driving a profitable strategy and results.
- Extensive experience of forecasting and setting targets and budgeting.
- Strong knowledge of onsite analytic tools and use data to drive trade.
- Strong stakeholder management, obtaining information and buy-in, in support of initiatives and ideas across the organisation will be crucial.
- Ability to move between big picture and detail
- Highly numeric & analytical
- Excellent communicator
- Experienced in Magento web platform
- Be highly computer literate and able to adapt to new systems quickly and effectively
- Show a passion and interest in online retailing
Salary: DOE & benefits
Sarah Hurley is handling the recruitment for this role in complete confidentiality. Please upload your CV below and she will be in touch should you have the correct experience for the position. For more jobs like this, please visit the Excel Recruitment website.