Online Customer Service Associate
My client, a well known Irish Sports Retailer are looking for an Online Customer Service Associate to join their team in Lucan.
I am looking for a Graduate, someone who demonstrates a great work ethic, superb customer service and who can work on their own initiative to solve problems.
Key Responsibilities for the job of Online Customer Service Associate
- Online order processing, picking, packing and shipping
- Identify and resolve any order processing issues
- Answering customer queries via phone, email, website and social media
- Uploading new products onto the website
- Communicate with suppliers if there are any stock issues
- Provide regular updates to customers when potential delays occur
- Handle customer complaints and queries
- Monitoring online stock levels
- Ensure exceptional customer service is being delivered
- At times you may work on the shop floor
Skills & Experience for the job of Online Customer Service Associate
- Store retail experience
- Good initiative and a problem solver
- Fast paced
- A driver of exceptional customer service
- Online experience an advantage
- €25K plus bonus
If you have the skills and experienced required for this job opportunity, please attach a CV below for the attention of Ambyr Medford, in complete confidentiality. For more jobs like this, please visit the Excel Recruitment website.