Online Customer Service Associate, Retail
My client, a really successful Irish Retailer are looking for an experienced Online Customer Service Associate to join their team in Churchfield, Cork City.
As Customer Service Associate, you will be the first point of contact for online sales and the customer service department.
The successful candidate will assist the team in creating an outstanding buying experience for all customers, supporting and driving sales through link-selling and upselling products and services online.
I am looking for someone with tons of energy, a real professionalism and a passion for providing outstanding 5 star customer service.
Responsibilities for the job of Online Customer Service Associate, Retail
- Handling inbound customer calls and queries through various channels, with a focus on an efficient resolution with 5- star customer care.
- Maintaining the call quality at all times, through queries relating to online orders, processing telephone orders, fulfilment times, shipping’s, store information and customer tracking.
- Channelling customer feedback information upwards to Management on any repeat issues immediately, enabling the wider team to review processes and make continuous improvement.
- Regular reporting on customer service metrics, including customer feedback, breakages, delivery and order discrepancies, to the Online Operations Manager and Head of Retail.
- Being the first point of contact for visiting clients to our office.
- Liaising with Warehouse Manager in relation to the managing the ordering process for consumables.
Skills & Experience for the job of Online Customer Service Associate, Retail
- Passionate about delivering 5- star customer service.
- A positive can-do attitude, energetic in nature, curious to question and learn.
- Flexible and agile to the working needs of the business, with strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organisation, attention to detail and solution orientated.
- Proficient in IT and Microsoft Office suite.Knowledge of Grocery and Convenience retail sector
- Employee Discount
- Company Pension
If you have the skills and experienced required for this job opportunity, please attach a CV below for the attention of Ambyr Medford, in complete confidentiality. For more jobs like this, please visit the Excel Recruitment website.