Online Customer Service Associate
Our client, a well-known Irish Sports / Golf Retailer are looking for an energetic and enthusiastic Online Customer Service Associate to join their head office team in Swords.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a graduate with an interest in Sports, Golf and Customer service looking to pursue their career within the On-line platform department
You should be an energetic, “hands on” and On-line savvy Retailer with plenty of Initiative to deliver excellence to all customers.
Key Responsibilities for the job of Online Customer Service Associate include:
- Online order processing, picking, packing and shipping
- Identify and resolve any order processing issues
- Answering customer queries via phone, email, website and social media
- Uploading new products onto the website
- Communicate with suppliers if there are any stock issues
- Provide regular updates to customers when potential delays occur
- Handle customer complaints and queries
- Monitoring online stock levels and customer satisfaction records
- Ensure exceptional customer service is being delivered
- At times you may work on the shop floor to gain knowledge and set up promotions
- Support any social media developments and promotions
Requirements of this Online Customer Service Associate include:
- 3rd level education is advantageous
- Retail supervisory or similar experience required
- Able to work on own initiative and a problem solver
- A driver of exceptional customer service
- Online experience is an advantage
- Strong computer package knowledge
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
Salary: €25K & bonus
Great training and development for the right person looking to carve their career.
Should you be interested in hearing more about this job opportunity, please upload your current c.v and Aislinn will look after your application.