Online Duty Manager
Online Duty Manager – North Dublin
We are currently searching for an experienced Online Duty Manager for a leading grocery department within a very well-established brand in the North Dublin region. My client is a large supermarket chain with a strong national presence and excellent opportunities to progress.
Excellent package on offer with competitive salary.
Requirements for this Online Duty Manager job:
- Experience working in or managing an online department
- Exceptional customer service and excellent communication skills
- At least two year’s experience in a management or supervisory position
- Experience managing medium-large teams
- Enthusiastic and passionate about grocery retail market
- Detailed experience achieving KPI targets
Responsibilities of the Online Duty Manager job:
- Overseeing the online orders for the store and ensuring best availability, freshness and on time delivery
- Managing the picking team
- Organising the driver’s schedules
- Making rosters
- Provide a quality level of customer service ensuring that the customer is satisfied with the product and to provide the customer with further information regarding storage, recipe ideas etc.
- Ensure a clean and tidy working environment
- Ordering in of stock, ensuring stock and waste control
- Achieving targets and KPI’s as discussed and set by the management
If you feel this Online Duty Manager job or any other job on the Excel website, please contact Barry Nolan on 01-871 7620 and I can tell you about the many other live jobs we currently have in grocery retail.