Online Operations Manager, Cork
My client, a premium Jewellery, Homeware and Fashion retailer known for showcasing Irish Design, is looking for an Online Operations Manager to join their fantastic team in Cork.
***This is a 3-6-month fixed term contract***
With two direct reports and working closely with logistics, the Online Operations Manager will be responsible for the online customer experience: order fulfilment, customer service, website content and merchandising, sales reporting and process improvement.
Responsibilities of Online Operations Manager, Cork
- Consistently look to drive sales and improve the customer journey
- Lead a team of two: Content Associate and Customer Service
- Analyse reports on KPI’s such as sales, conversion and basket size
- Liaise with logistics to ensure seamless and timely delivery
- Liaise with buying and marketing on product range, images, pricing and promotions
- Work closely with E Commerce and IT team on delivery of web projects
- Monitor the effectiveness of web changes, new features and marketing campaigns
- Drive exceptional customer service and action customer queries, suggestions and complaints
Skills & Experience for Online Operations Manager, Cork
- Minimum 1 year in a relevant role
- Experience in managing a small team
If you want to hear more about this opportunity, please apply or call Ambyr on 01 8148747. For more jobs like this, please visit the Excel Recruitment website.