Online Order Fulfilment, Lucan
My client, a well known Irish Sports Golf retailer are looking for a candidate to manage, pick and pack all online orders as well as dealing with all related queries and uploading stock to the website.
I am looking for a Graduate, someone who demonstrates a great work ethic, superb customer service and who can work on their own initiative to solve problems and keep customers happy!!
As well as processing orders you will deal efficiently with any customer queries, stock issues, delivery questions and anything online related.
This job is mainly Monday to Friday however some weekends may apply during busy times.
Key Responsibilities for the job of Online Order Fulfilment
- Online order processing, picking, packing and shipping
- Identify and resolve any order processing issues
- Answering customer queries via phone, email, website and social media
- Uploading new products onto the website
- Communicate with suppliers if there are any stock issues
- Provide regular updates to customers when potential delays occur
- Handle customer complaints and queries
- Monitoring online stock levels
- Ensure exceptional customer service is being delivered
- At times you may work on the shop floor
Skills & Experience for the job of Online Order Fulfilment
- Fast paced store retail experience – fashion or grocery
- Good initiative, a problem solver who can think outside the box
- A driver of exceptional customer service
- Online experience an advantage
- €27K-€28K plus bonus
If you want to hear more about this opportunity, please apply or call Ambyr on 01 8148747. For more jobs like this, please visit the Excel Recruitment website.