Online Sales Co-Ordinator
My client, an Irish Footwear Retailer are looking for an Online Sales Co-Ordinator to join their team in Finglas.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for online orders and any queries that arise.
I am looking for an enthusiastic candidate with a passion for customer service, who can think on their feet and solve problems.
You will be proficient in Excel, with strong communication skills and excellent grammar.
If you are social media savvy that would be a bonus.
Key Responsibilities for the job of Online Sales Co-Ordinator
- Print, manage and organise dispatch of online orders
- Liaising with warehouse manager to manage logistics and couriers
- Working closely with store managers and internal team
- Take incoming calls from customers and answering any queries
- Responding to customer queries on email and social media
- Checking and creating reports for stock and sales
- Assisting the Ecommerce and Marketing manager
Skills & Experience for the job of Online Sales Co-Ordinator
- Strong Microsoft office skills, specifically Excel
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
- Ability to multitask
- Conflict resolution and de-escalation skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Willingness to work overtime during peak seasons
- Free Parking
If you have the skills and experienced required for this job opportunity, please attach a CV below for the attention of Ambyr Medford, in complete confidentiality. For more jobs like this, please visit the Excel Recruitment website.