Search for your next opportunity
Excel Recruitment is currently looking for an experienced Warehouse Logistics Operations Manager to join a busy leading logistics warehouse based in Dublin 15.
- Provide excellent Customer Service & drive the same ethos throughout the business and team.
- Interact with customers, on all levels to develop long-term relationships.
- Management of the operational teams and the overall warehouse
- Consistently deliver & drive customer satisfaction to meet & exceed expectations to ensure all team members provide the same level of Proactive Customer Service
- Introduce measurements to evaluate the team performance & quality and the department’s level of service to all customers on a monthly basis. Completion of external and internal KPI’s.
- Efficient response to customer issues & complaints. Introduction of continuous improvement measures
- Drive commercial awareness & ensure all agreed department Targets including GP, Revenue, and Volume Growth are met on a monthly, Quarterly & Annual basis
- Ensure the team continually strive to exceed customer expectations.
- Communicate effectively with customers & team members by telephone, electronically, or face to face.
- Proactively organiSe workflow to meet customer timeframes.
- Provide help and advice to customers using your extensive knowledge and the organisations Products & Services.
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries and Investigate and solve customers’ problems, which may be complex.
- If required, corrective action plans are communicated within the business and shared with the customer.
- A proactive approach to maximize business from Business Development Retained and support new business
- Communicate effectively all Schenker capabilities and USP’s to customers and your team members
- Prepare and distribute Customer Reports (KPI)
- Review GP proactively and post shipment
- Proactive involvement in the implementation process and correct set up of SLA/SOP Customer profile.
- Ensure we comply with customer SOP/SLA, working with relevant production units.
- Attend Customer scheduled meetings, including but not limited to KPI Results / Market overview / Value Add e-Solutions
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field is a bonus but not essential
- Previous experience as an Operations Manager, or as a Supervisor looking to take the next step up in their career
- Minimum 5 years’ similar previous experience essential
- Minimum 5 years’ managing people essential
Please send your CV to Sarah Adams in Excel Recruitment. Excel Recruitment is Ireland’s leading Recruitment company and we are always happy to take a call to discuss the various jobs we have across all Ireland in all industries. Please call Sarah today on 01-8717637 to discuss this Operations manager job.