Operations Manager, Foodservice
Operations Manager, Foodservice in north-west Dublin
Are you an Operations leader who focuses on continuously improving processes and empowering your team? Are you a strong relationship manager who can not only maintain existing relationships but also build new ones? Do you enjoy using your analytical skills to understand your company’s productivity and identify areas for improvement? If you hold this experience and would like to find out more, then apply today to join our client as Operations Manager for their Central Distribution centre in north-west Dublin.
Reporting to the General Manager, as Operations Manager, you will manage both the day-to-day effective shift management team whilst delivering a best-in-class service to our client’s customers. The business is renowned for delivering great quality food and customer service to their customers so you must have strong previous experience in this area.
You will be working for one of Ireland’s great employer brands and an international success story.
Experience you’ll hold:
- A relevant third level qualification e.g. Supply Chain or CI/Lean
- At least 5 year’s senior operational management experience working in an unionised environment within the area of Foodservice/FMCG logistics/warehousing (not manufacturing)
- Excellent people management and engagement skills and the ability to build and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent IT skills including MS Office, MS Excel in particular similar warehouse management systems.
- A thorough approach to work/attention to detail
Salary: DOE & excellent benefits
To apply for this job please apply via the form below. Sarah Hurley will respond to all suitable applicants in due course. Please ensure that you meet the criteria before sending your CV.
For more jobs like this, please visit the Excel Recruitment website. SB123