Operations Manager – Warehouse, North west Dublin
What you’ll do
Reporting to the General Manager, as Operations Manager – Warehouse, you will be tasked with managing the delivery of the Central Distribution Centre (CDC) targets and will assist with the development and implementation of improvement programs of all CDC standards.
You will build and maintain a high performing team to deliver the effective execution of high standards and exceptional service. You will be a highly visible and credible leader with the ability and ambition to influence, develop and engage with your teams while implementing robust processes and procedures.
What you’ll have
- A relevant third level qualification e.g. Supply Chain or CI/Lean
- At least 5 years senior operational management experience working in a unionised environment within the area of FMCG logistics/warehousing or manufacturing/production.
- Excellent people management and engagement skills and the ability to build and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Excellent IT skills including MS Office, MS Excel in particular similar warehouse management systems.
- Thorough approach to work/attention to detail
Salary: €60-70k DOE & excellent benefits
To apply for this job please apply via the form below. Sarah Hurley will respond to all suitable applicants in due course. Please ensure that you meet the criteria before sending your CV.
For more jobs like this, please visit the Excel Recruitment website. SB123