Operations Support Administrator job in west Dublin
Our client, a growing Buying group, are looking for an efficient Operations Support Administrator for their head office in Dublin. The successful candidate be responsible for communicating between the head office and stores effectively, creating and analysing reports in order to indicate sales and stock information. Candidates must come from Retail Administrative background.
Must have good working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs and possess the ability to communicate clearly at different levels across the business and with their stores.
Great opportunities for progression within this growing company.
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in an Office Administrator, Retail Analyst, Buying Administrator or similar.
Responsibilities of this Operations Support Administrator job:
- Tracking and analysing performance of stores
- Data inputting
- Communicating reports to head of operations
- Maintaining regular contact with stores
- Ensuring that all admin is up to date and accurate
- Carrying out all necessary administration correctly and on time
Requirements for this Operations Support Administrator job:
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills and ability to pick up systems quickly
- Efficient ability to communicate with different stakeholders in the business
- Excellent administrative skills
- Exceptional organisational, planning and time management skills
- Experience in a busy, deadline driven environment
- Team player
- Ability to use own initiative and see what needs to be done
Salary €28-30k DOE & benefits
Sarah Hurley is handling the recruitment for this role in complete confidentiality. Please upload your CV below and she will be in touch should you have the correct experience for the position.
For more jobs like this, please visit the Excel Recruitment website.