OTC Sales Assistant – Cork city
We currently have an exciting position available for an OTC Sales Assistant based in Grand Parade, Cork city. This is an amazing opportunity to join one of Ireland’s leading Retail pharmacy chains.
Our client offer great training and development opportunities.
This is a 37.5 hour permanent contract. Flexible working hours required.
We are looking for someone with great communication skills, who is a good team player and shows high levels of enthusiasm for the role.
1+ years pharmacy experience required.
Responsibilities of this OTC Sales Assistant job include:
- To maintain the highest standard of customer service and professionalism
- To actively seek to increase sales through link selling
- To ensure stock levels are maintained at an optimal level
- Operation of the Merlin till system within company policies and procedures
- Consistently maintain a high level of product knowledge
- To ensure that the pharmacy is kept clean and is correctly merchandised
- Any other projects and duties where they arise
Requirements for this OTC Sales Assistant job include:
- OTC and pharmacy experience
- Previous retail experience essential
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good team player
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a confidential environment
Salary: €10-€12.50 per hour DOE
Hayley Rochford is handling the recruitment for this role in complete confidentiality. If you require more information about this opportunity, please upload your current CV to the link provided, and she will be in touch should you have the correct experience for the position.