OTC Sales Assistant – Dublin south
Excel Recruitment is currently seeking to recruit an experienced OTC Sales Assistant to join our well-known pharmacy retail client. This role is based in one of their profitable stores in south Dublin.
As OTC Sales Assistant, you will report directly to the Pharmacy Manager and provide excellent customer service to our client’s loyal customer base.
This is a wonderful time to join our client’s store as they are currently going through some exciting changes.
The successful candidate will hold 1+ years OTC/ Cosmetics experience and have a track record in providing 5* customer service.
This is a 30-hour permanent contract – flexible working hours required.
Responsibilities of this OTC Sales Assistant job include:
- To maintain the highest standard of customer service and professionalism
- To actively seek to increase sales through link selling
- To ensure stock levels are maintained at an optimal level
- Operation of the Merlin till system within company policies and procedures
- Consistently maintain a high level of product knowledge
- To ensure that the pharmacy is kept clean and is correctly merchandised
- Any other projects and duties where they arise
Requirements for this OTC Sales Assistant job include:
- OTC/ pharmacy/ cosmetics experience advantageous
- Previous retail experience essential
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good team player
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a confidential environment
Salary: €10 – €12.50 per hour DOE
Hayley is handling the recruitment for this role in complete confidentiality. Please upload your CV below and she will be in touch should you have the correct experience for the position.