OTC Sales Assistant – Kilbarrack, north Dublin
Our Client a leading Multinational Retail pharmacy chain is seeking to recruit an experienced OTC Pharmacy Sales Assistant to join their store in Kilbarrack, north Dublin.
You will report directly to the Pharmacy Manager and be an enthusiastic, customer driven Sales Assistant with excellent communications skills
This is a 20 hour permanent contract – Flexible hours
Ideally 1-2 years OTC Pharmacy retail experience is required for this job.
Responsibilities of this OTC Pharmacy Sales Assistant job include:
- To maintain the highest standard of customer service and professionalism
- Advise customers on all skin care products
- Liaise with Skin care brand houses
- To actively seek to increase sales through link selling
- To ensure stock levels are maintained at an optimal level
- Operation of the till system within company policies and procedures
- Consistently maintain a high level of product knowledge
- To ensure that the pharmacy is kept clean and is correctly merchandised
- Any other projects and duties where they arise
Requirements for this OTC Pharmacy Sales Assistant job include:
- 1-2 years OTC and pharmacy experience advantageous
- Previous retail experience essential within the Fashion/ Cosmetics industry
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good team player
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a confidential environment
Salary: €10-€12.50 per hour DOE
Aislinn Lea is handling the recruitment for this role in complete confidentiality. Please upload your CV below and she will be in touch should you have the correct experience for the position.