OTC Sales Assistant – Santry
Excel Recruitment have an exciting opportunity to join one of the largest pharmacy retail chains In Ireland, with up to 90 stores nationwide. Reporting directly to the Pharmacy Manager, the successful candidate will be an enthusiastic, customer-focused Sales Assistant, able to inspire consumer loyalty within customers. This role is based in Santry, North Dublin.
This role is Ideal for individuals enthusiastic about continuous career development, as our client provides its employees with a wide variety of training and development courses including beauty, management development, customer service skills etc.
We are offering a permanent 24 hour contract. Flexible hours and 1+ years Pharmacy OTC experience is required for this position.
Responsibilities of this OTC Sales Assistant job include:
- To maintain the highest standard of customer service and professionalism
- To actively seek to increase sales through link selling
- To ensure stock levels are maintained at an optimal level
- Operation of the Merlin till system within company policies and procedures
- Consistently maintain a high level of product knowledge
- To ensure that the pharmacy is kept clean and is correctly merchandised
- Any other projects and duties where they arise
Requirements for this OTC Sales Assistant job include:
- OTC and pharmacy experience
- Previous retail experience essential
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good team player
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a confidential environment
Salary: €10-€12.50 per hour DOE
Aislinn Lea is handling the recruitment for this role in complete confidentiality. If you require more information about this opportunity, please upload your current CV to the link provided, and she will be in touch should you have the correct experience for the position.