PA & HR Assistant
Our client a leading Food Retailing and Wholesale Company is seeking to recruit a PA & HR Assistant to report to the HR Director
This is an exciting opportunity for a PA & HR Assistant to join Ireland’s leading Food Retailing and Wholesale company in Dublin.
You will provide HR operations administration support across the business and primarily ensure the HR Director spends the appropriate amount of time on different activities.
The candidate must have excellent time management and communication skills with 3+ years’ experience in a similar PA role.
Responsibilities of this PA & HR Assistant job include:
- The production and maintenance of a schedule for the HR Director
- The arrangement of travel, meeting and accommodation services for the HR Director
- To provide a professional interface between the HR Director and both internal and external contacts
- The management of all communications to and from the HR Director, including letters, emails and telephone communications
- Administrative support to the HR Director
- The organisation of internal meetings, recording of minutes and distribution of key information
- Providing support for Senior Management Team as required
- Liaise with other PA`s on daily issues in connection with diary management etc
- Generation of ad-hoc reports
- Support HR Business Partners with various administration requirements
- Liaise with Payroll to ensure that all pay related information is accurate
- General office administration.
Requirements for this PA & HR Assistant job include:
- 3+ years` experience in an administration role & experience in a senior PA/Secretarial role
- Strong organisation and administration skills are essential
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Skilled in the use of Microsoft Office, Email and Internet
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work to deadlines and to solve problems efficiently and effectively
- Strong analytical & numerical skills
- Excellent time management skills