PART-TIME Administrator/Sales Support
My client is a Global market leader in Tax Free Shopping and a range of other Retail Services such as Currency Conversion and Market intelligence.
They are looking for a Part-Time Administrator/Sales Support who will work alongside the Sales and Processing teams and the Partner Companies.
This is a part-time 20hr contract, 4 hrs a day spread over 5 days Mon-Fri.
You will work from home initially before moving into new offices in Swords, North Dublin.
Key Responsibilities for the job of Administrator/Sales Support
- Collection, sorting and manifesting of local Tax Free forms.
- Manage the local relationship with processing teams.
- Liaison with DAA and authorities on Tax Free Shopping processes.
- Ensure compliance monitoring is in place in accordance with regulatory standards
- Retail and customer support with local unsuccessful Tax Free claims.
- Tax Free form recovery of unsuccessful claims through written and verbal communication with retailers and customers.
- Business statistics analysis, presentations, discussion and action with internal stakeholders.
- Accurate use of CRM to plan, record and report account specific activity.
- Providing support to local Business Development Manager on an Adhoc basis.
- Indirect responsibilities:
- Delivery of in store Tax Free Shopping Training
- Tax Free Shopping Terminal installation
Skills & Experience for the job of Administrator/Sales Support
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in Administrative/processing role ideally within Retail or financial Services.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to build strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Part-Time – 20hrs spread over 5 days – 4 hrs per day
If you have the skills and experienced required for this job opportunity, please attach a CV below for the attention of Ambyr Medford, in complete confidentiality. For more jobs like this, please visit the Excel Recruitment website.