Part-time Retail Manager – Cork
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced and enthusiastic Retail Manager to join a well-known Irish Fashion and Jewellery Retail chain. This role is based in their tourist destination store in Shanagarry, Cork.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be a part of a fast-paced retail company known for their fabulous showcasing of Irish design.
You will play a pivotal role in driving high performance and developing a service orientated culture within the store.
This role will suit a KPI driven Retail Manager looking to work 2/3 days per week.
As Pat-time Retail Manager you will be,
- Involved in motivating and developing a team of highly trained sales team to drive sales forward and achieve store targets
- You will you play a key role in adapting and applying clear practises and procedures across the store from, logistics, administration, stock management, customer service and cash management
- You will ensure 5* customer service is given at all times
- To drive operational standards throughout the departments, by developing opportunities and brand promotion
- Staff training and development in all aspects of the Customer experience, including brand and product knowledge
- Support the Store Manager and Assistant Manager will the daily running of this busy store
Skills and qualities required for this Part-time Retail Manager job include,
- 2+ years’ experience in a pottery/ giftware/ jewellery/ fashion position
- A passionate, driven retail manager that thrives working in a fast-paced retail environment
- Excellent leadership and people management skills with the ability to drive sales through your team
Package for the job of Part-time Manager include
- Salary: €12.50 – €13.00 per hour DOE
- Discount: 30%
- Gift card: €500
- Pension contribution
- Training and Development
How to Apply:
Should you be interested in hearing more about this job opportunity, please forward over your updated CV to Hayley through the link provided