Patient Advisor, Eye Care
My client, a leading clinic in Eye Care and Eye Laser Surgery are looking for a Patient Advisor to join their team in Mahon Point, Cork.
I welcome candidates from a similar industry but also Retail or Hospitality.
The hours are Full-Time spread over 7 days.
This is a customer facing role where you will carry out the patient consultation, assess their needs and sell the benefits of the many types of procedures, glasses and contact lenses.
You will build a rapport and give exceptional customer service in order to close the sale.
Key Responsibilities for the job of Patient Advisor, Eye Care
- Advise potential patients on the most suitable and appropriate solution for their needs.
- Maximise conversion opportunities with patients to our premier treatments.
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge on all products and associated benefits
- Maintain customer records in accordance with Data Protection.
- Create sales opportunities and deliver on sales targets.
- Stock checking and stock ordering
- Answer the telephone and general reception duties.
Skills & Experience for the job of Patient Advisor, Eye Care
- Premium Retail or Hospitality experience
- Sales driven
- A passion for providing 1st Class Customer Service
- Energetic with tons of personality
- Staff Discount
If you have the skills and experienced required for this job opportunity, please attach a CV below for the attention of Ambyr Medford, in complete confidentiality. For more jobs like this, please visit the Excel Recruitment website.