Payroll Administrator Job Citywest Dublin
A payroll administrator job is available in Citywest with one of Ireland and the UK’s most progressive hospitality company. You will be working in Head Office, with a responsibility for running the payroll within Ireland. You will also be expected to provide administration support to the rest of the Head Office team when required. This is a great opportunity to join a growing company.
Responsibilities of this payroll administrator job Citywest
- Responsible for the running of the Irish monthly and weekly in-house payrolls.
- Ensuring all payroll documentation is processed onto the payroll system in a timely manner.
- Ensure that leaver’s and new starter audits are processed daily.
- Ensure all emails are responded to in a timely manner
- Handling of payroll queries for employees and direct line managers.
- Supporting Pension administration – preparing the end of month figures, reconciliation, data load and payment.
- Month/week end reports
- PAYE Compliance – tax returns and payments
- Weekly/monthly journal processing
- Producing P45’s on Ros
- Raising cheque/SEPA payments to employees as and when required
- Complete all required end of year tasks
- Production and distribution of the P60’s
- Assist with Admin duties in the office when required
Requirements of this payroll administrator job Citywest
- Up to date knowledge of Irish payroll and legislation
- Minimum of 2 years of high volume transactional payroll experiences essential.
- Administration of full payroll cycle including payroll submissions.
- Ability to work with a high level of confidentiality.
- Proactive nature and ability to work on own initiative but recognises the objectives of the whole team.
- Personable and approachable nature.
- Ability to adapt to change.
- Strong communications skills, both written and verbal
- Knowledge of Sage payroll, desirable not essential
If you would like to apply for this payroll administrator job Citywest, please apply below or send a CV in confidence to Laurence at Excel Recruitment. For similar position, please visit the Excel Recruitment website.